Excellent tolerability of SERAPINN® Forte capsules thanks to DRcaps® – without any gastric problems
DRcaps™ capsules are made with innovatively formulated hypromellose (HPMC) which is resistant to stomach acid, it is very slowly decomposed and enables intactness of the capsule content during its passing through the stomach.
After oral administration of serrapeptase enzyme, maximum blood and lymph concentrations are reached in less than an hour. Total quantity of the substance absorbed in blood and lymph is reached in 6 h after administration and it increases as the dose increases.
1. Strong fibrinolytic action – results in decomposition of fibrin and fibrinogen without the measurable effect on albumins and other proteins in the human body.
2. The strong effect on the degradation of bradykinin – relieves pain by degrading bradykinin, a substance known as a mediator of pain.
3. Elimination of inflammation swelling – reduces the occurrence of inflammation swellings improving aggravated circulation at the focus of inflammation. SERAPINN® blocks the release of amine which causes pain in the inflamed tissue, exerting anti-inflammatory effect.
4. It helps the dilution and elimination of phlegm, pus and blood bruises (hematoma) – accelerates elimination of phlegm, pus and blood bruises, dissolving and diluting the created mucous as well as fibrin deposits.
5. Improves the antibiotic action – increasing its concentration at the focus of infection.
SERAPINN® Forte is recommended in acute inflammations, and the length of the recommended therapy is 7-10 days. After that, if the patient evaluates after having consulted a doctor that there is a need for it, the therapy can continue with SERAPINN-om of 60.000 SPU strength.
Method of administration
1 capsule a day with about 200ml of water. Take SERAPINN® Forte 2 hours before a meal or two hours after the meal.
Notes: Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a diverse and balanced diet. The recommended dose should not be exceeded. The product is suitable for vegetarians. It does not contain artificial colours. Gluten free.
Warnings: Caution and prior consultation with a doctor are needed in people with gastrointestinal lesions or ulcers prior to surgery and at the concomitant administration of anticoagulant and anti-inflammatory drugs. In case of an allergic reaction, use of the product should be discontinued. If it is used for more than 7 days it is necessary to consult a healthcare professional.